Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. What a beautiful location, I never knew it was so great there!

Sara on February 1, 2013 at 4:08 pm
  2. This is going to be awesome!!! I can't wait!!

Joslyn54 on February 1, 2013 at 4:32 pm
  3. Can't wait to see, They did such a great job!

Barbara Kasack on February 1, 2013 at 4:47 pm
  4. Such a beautiful area of Eastern North Carolina. I have lived in Eastern NC all my life and to me there is no better place to be. One of my friends parents actually live in Atlantic and we usually try to stop in and speak on our way to Ocracoke. Visit Ocracoke quite a bit in the summer as another friend has a place in the Village. Only about an hour and a half from my home also! Boy would it be great to have a little get away so close.

Kimberly on February 2, 2013 at 9:41 am
  5. So Beautiful …..Getting excited can't wait !!!!

PatiClark on February 2, 2013 at 12:45 pm
  6. Beautiful location! Love the history. A home for extended family members to visit. NC

Debra Webb on February 2, 2013 at 5:37 pm
  7. ooh wee!! Fishing right in front of the house . excitement rushed through my soul . a dream came to past . Not just wishing , But fishing at last!!!

Dr Donna Agnew on February 3, 2013 at 8:16 am
  8. <3

Cynthia Crawford on February 3, 2013 at 9:55 am
  9. I love it.

Lesley Bazant on February 3, 2013 at 10:21 am
  10. Don't know anything about design. Can I still participate! Have some ideas. Hope it's okay.

Arvella Edwards on February 3, 2013 at 11:34 am