Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Beautiful location and wild horses too.

Juanita on January 21, 2013 at 12:34 pm
  2. What a gorgeous little jewel in the rough. I can't wait to see all the progress.
    Many thanks to the historical, original family. They would be proud!

Lynette Rieu on January 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm
  3. cant wait o see the new cabn itsa beautiful place and its gonna be even moe beautiful when done.. greatarea big yardfor kids animals andfamilies to get together plenty of things to do lik a garden of veggies or just lots of diff flowers!! a beautiful sun room woud be prfect to dd oto this cabin and of course lots and lots of windows cause th view is breathtaking who wouldt love to wake up every morning to ths? its a dream house for me!! good luck DIY!!! and whomever gets it hope uenjoy formay ears to come i know my familyand i would!!!

Erica Smith on January 21, 2013 at 5:16 pm
    • i mean i hope whomever gets it, you will enjoy for may years to come, i know my famly and i would!!my keyboard sticks alot cause the kids play on here with their stcky fingers lol

erica smith on January 21, 2013 at 5:18 pm
  4. I have never seen Azaleas so beautiful as the ones I see in the Atlantic and Sea Level areas. The colors are so vibrant. I hope the landscape is going to afford some of that beauty!!! siggie

Siggie on January 21, 2013 at 5:41 pm
  5. Love it!

Joanne Deshler on January 21, 2013 at 7:23 pm
  6. I love this cabin!

John Grubb on January 21, 2013 at 8:53 pm
  7. I need this cabin so bad, I wish and pray every night. I have never had anything this nice in my life. My grandchildren would love it.

9jackie09 on January 21, 2013 at 9:16 pm
  8. Wow! I love the HGTV dream home on Kiawah Island, SC, but this place is pretty amazing too…
    Love the fact that you can walk right down to the water. Also it looks very private/secluded.
    The fun part is that it is designed by viewers!

Kim Lackey on January 21, 2013 at 9:46 pm
  9. I love the historic charm of this cabin. It has such an ahhhhhh feel to it. Sitting on the porch looking out at the ocean. Yep, definitely an ahhhhhhh. I can't wait to see, er, live in the finished product! ;)

Marla on January 22, 2013 at 3:49 pm