Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Love the Down East screen porch. Many of the old homes had a day bed on the back porch for the afternoon nap. Love the old style of the cabin and so important to keep it!

taloola1 on January 12, 2013 at 3:38 pm
  2. Love It!!!!! It is absolutely lovely!!! I am truly excited!!!

Sarah on January 12, 2013 at 3:58 pm
  3. This will be an awesome cabin to live in! Love the horses there too.

Peggy Peter on January 13, 2013 at 12:31 pm
  4. When does the 2013 DIY Blog Cabin Sweepstakes begin? I can't wait to enter!

Betty on January 13, 2013 at 1:35 pm
  5. I love this cabin. I like it the way it is now. I hope I win this!!

9jackie09 on January 13, 2013 at 5:43 pm
  6. Can't wait to see what you do with my new family home. Excited!

Robert Jones on January 14, 2013 at 1:38 pm
  7. I would like to see a carriage house added. That would give space to store a boat, kayak, car, ATV ect and also plenty of space for guests or something else over the garage.

Sue on January 14, 2013 at 1:52 pm
  8. I'm a little conscerned about sea levels,storms and effects of global warming. Am I betng a worry wart?

Robert Abramson on January 14, 2013 at 11:53 pm
  9. If I'm ever lucky enough to live in a cabin, house, or apartment that looks like that, I'd take very, very good care of it. I'd make sure there isn't a speck of dust, keep the furnishings pristine, and even do regular exhaust cleaning to keep the fresh air circulating.

Jose on January 16, 2013 at 2:12 am
  10. Location, location, location!!! Well, this is just beautiful!

Elspeth on January 16, 2013 at 10:20 am