Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Finally a place I could afford to live in. Instead of Mc Mansion…Thank you……

kate on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 pm
  2. I am ready to move in….I will even help with renovation!!!

tacw2000 on January 8, 2013 at 9:39 pm
  3. is this the best one yet? love it!!! :)

Rowegirl on January 9, 2013 at 12:24 am
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOCATION !!! :0) I LIVE IN WILMINGTON NC & ATLANTIC BEACH IS AWESOME. I WANT THIS CABIN NOW I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW AMAZING YOU GUYS WILL MAKE IT LOOK.. WOO~HOO.

STEPHANIE on January 9, 2013 at 3:03 pm
  5. This would be an outstanding place for me to retire in with the pier and all , I am about to turn 73 and my hopes just went through the roof.

E C Rhoten on January 9, 2013 at 4:51 pm
  6. The hopes that I have also goes for the other one's that are trying for this one.
    I used to live in Maine so you know how I felt when the Maine house was won , and my heart goes out to that family for there good luck.

E C Rhoten on January 9, 2013 at 4:55 pm
  7. You WILL have hurricane shutters on this, won't you?

Karen on January 9, 2013 at 7:44 pm
  8. Oh…..been visiting the Carolina's for over 30 years now….need to win ! Running out of living time!

Karen on January 10, 2013 at 12:28 am
  9. I love it! On the beach with soothing water sounds as well as a charming house !! As a disabled person, it would be a dream come true. I am mobile, but have a bad back, so walking along the beach – with it being right there – and floating in a boat would be a perfect way for me to get fresh outdoors exposure. Great choice!! I live with a flight of stairs now and have no problem, so the upstairs would be a perfect place for me to have my photography sanctuary/ bedroom. My grandchildren live in Florida, so it would be so much easier to see them, being closer. I can't wait to watch it bloom!

Robertajo Trask on January 10, 2013 at 7:14 am
  10. Make it accessible inside and out.

Linda Ratz-Thompson on January 10, 2013 at 2:11 pm