Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. I can't wait to live here. I am a true beach person

roxanne dicken on January 1, 2013 at 7:58 am
  2. With so many awful news in the world today, watching you guys bring life to an "old nothing" is really wonderful. It gives me hope in this world and brings a smile to my heart. Keep up the wonderfully inspiring transformation.

W.F.H on January 1, 2013 at 8:55 am
  3. great location DIamond in the Rough is the name of this place! Can't wait to see what happens Mary!

minitoni on January 1, 2013 at 10:30 am
  4. It,'s a beautiful house.

marie on January 1, 2013 at 11:57 am
  5. It's a beautiful house on the outside and I never seen the inside of the hoûse and merry christmas and happy new years to everyone.

x111263x on January 1, 2013 at 12:04 pm
  6. wow…how great it would be to win this cabin on the beach. Dare I dream…..

beverlyjean55 on January 1, 2013 at 1:35 pm
  7. Beautiful North Carolina. It's a true DIY project, restoring something old, giving it New life. Love to win it!!!

barbara on January 1, 2013 at 2:28 pm
  8. This is a great location My Daddy lives near there. Would love to live close to him he is getting up there in age.I love older homes , on the ocean.

Gina on January 1, 2013 at 3:05 pm
  9. we are thinking hpw wonderful it would be to go there and just realaxe
    it would be great to win it for my husband sake it would be a great birthday gift.

carol fadale on January 1, 2013 at 3:50 pm
  10. All homes take a committed effort to maintain and enjoy. To those who simply want to go there and relax, you are missing the point of the Dream home opportunities. These homes need families who are willing to commit themselves to not only making a new start, but supporting the Dream Home Dream…

JoAnne on January 1, 2013 at 4:48 pm