Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. I love this!!

Cindy on December 29, 2012 at 1:48 pm
  2. I love this location, I am so excited!!!

Jenn on December 29, 2012 at 4:07 pm
  3. What a wonderful spot for an antique cabin. Cannot wait to get in on the action!

Rachel Zmurchak on December 29, 2012 at 6:25 pm
  4. When do we start voting?
    ^_^B)

Aleta on December 29, 2012 at 10:36 pm
  5. I just love this cabin on the beach. To be able to have coffee in the morning as the sun comes up on the beach would be wonderful. I know DIY will do a terrific job remodeling this house and so proud to be able to help pick out everything in the process is awesome. Can't wait to see the process and be part of it. It would be like me age like a fine bottle of wine……:)

Brenda Nonamaker on December 30, 2012 at 7:29 pm
  6. WOW!!!!! What an incredible view. As for the house, I would have loved to explore it before the renovation and of course the new home is absolutely beautiful. What a dream come true. I am already envisioning what I could do with that back yard. MMMMMMMMMMM

Cynthia on December 30, 2012 at 10:40 pm
  7. Wow, love this location! can't wait to see what comes of it.

Leigh on December 31, 2012 at 11:44 am
  8. What an absolutely amazing location and opportunity, to turn this antique gem into a beach front jewel! Count me tuned in and turned onto this project!

JoAnne on December 31, 2012 at 12:40 pm
  9. I'm ready! Where do I sign up?

Bertha Rodgers on December 31, 2012 at 7:25 pm
  10. wow, loved the floors, hope they keep that beautiful wood!

Georgia Hudnell on January 1, 2013 at 12:51 am