Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Beautiful location! What could be better?? —- IF IT WERE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Wagner on December 26, 2012 at 12:41 pm
  2. That is going to be so beautiful, I cannot wait to see the cabin when it is all finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine on December 26, 2012 at 10:51 pm
  3. The beach and horses. There is a heaven…….beautiful setting!!!

marybeth witham on December 28, 2012 at 1:09 am
  4. I think this is one of the best locations yet !

Margaret Goodwin on December 28, 2012 at 2:10 am
  5. Great choice for the next blog cabin! I checked out the photos and the house is already beautful. I cannot wait to see what you guys have in mind… :-)

cjh1901 on December 28, 2012 at 11:41 am
  6. Great choice for the next blog cabin! I checked out the photos and the house is already beautful. I cannot wait to see what you guys have in mind… :-)

cindy h. on December 28, 2012 at 11:43 am
  7. Beautiful site looking forward to seeing the inside.

Tina Loftus on December 28, 2012 at 11:51 am
  8. What a charming cottage. I could totally see this cottage as the setting for a movie. It has so much potential. This is the type of place I would love to renovate for my own. Looking forward to seeing the final project.

Dwayne on December 28, 2012 at 3:38 pm
  9. Beautiful location and situated in the perfect area for a family retreat. Can't wait to see it transform. :)

heather on December 28, 2012 at 6:44 pm
  10. This will be the perfect place to live:)

Laurie on December 28, 2012 at 7:30 pm