Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. why i put in but it don't get posted

Robert SMITH on December 18, 2012 at 7:40 pm
  2. This would be a blessing to win!

Sarah on December 19, 2012 at 4:42 pm
  3. Love the cabin and the locations especially! You guys have done a superb job!

Lola Stanton on December 21, 2012 at 11:21 pm
  4. I am so excited DIY has come to our beautiful coast. I keep up with all the blog homes and watch DIY and HGTV. I lived in Atlantic 2007-2008 while our house was being built in Smyrna just down the road. Still have lots of friends in Atlantic. Nothing better than going over to the banks fishing. We take the ferry over from Morris Marina in Atlantic. Thank for selecting our area. Faye

Faye Harper on December 22, 2012 at 6:08 pm
  5. WOW! Wild horses and beach front and fishing to high heaven sounds like a dream and right out the banks as well. You are talking to a south coastal girl that grew up on the coast line and have a burning desire to go back to the fresh breezes and the moist river/intercoastal water mist,WOW! No one knows what it is like to grow up with the palm breeze and the water oaks with the moss breezing ..I know, don't I? Would love to have a cabin and decorate it with the primitives of the of the river past…Very excited of the location…Love those wild horses and the openness for them to run and have run so freely for many,many years…

janis benson on December 24, 2012 at 4:07 pm
  6. Ah-mazing! I think I love every aspect of this 2013 bolg house! Especially how they refurbished much of the materials. Its a great thing when so many people can come together for a common goal. :)
    -Envious!
    Congrats to whomever wins!!!

Jennifer on December 25, 2012 at 10:57 am
  7. Love NC. Great choice. Can't wait

Sue on December 25, 2012 at 11:01 am
  8. Have become somewhat jaded to DIY shows of late. Just saw the blog cabin 2012 and I am renewed. What a talented crew. Redoing my kitchen and using many ideas from 2012. Cannot wait to see what will happen with this charmer.

Cindy on December 25, 2012 at 11:26 am
  9. What beautiful place to be able to call home. This blog cabin is only something that I have only dreamed about. It is a perfect place that I have only seen in my dreams. Thank God dreams are free, that's all I have. Fantastic choice DIY.

Edie C. McNemar on December 26, 2012 at 12:11 am
  10. Amen Gremol! A little less of the what-not, take every single inch of the place and little more Space for the place please DIY !!! I love your designs-but sometimes a little bit less is a lot more home !!! I'm soooo tickled pink! Let's roll !

SouthernBorn57 on December 26, 2012 at 2:20 am