Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Oh my, I'm so excited because I'm from NC and the coast there. I left to be near my grandchildren 10 years ago, but this is making me pine, really pine for NC coast again. OH ME OH MY!

Nancy Reinitz on December 12, 2012 at 3:14 pm
  2. weii nice to talk to you again , please put enough bedrooms and bathroom. i have two sons and one girl and you can imagine that the girl she dont want to share a bath with the boys. she wants her own bath with bedroom.

joyce smith on December 15, 2012 at 9:37 pm
  3. it will be nice if the furniture can be used in thecabin. I love it

Bea on December 16, 2012 at 12:28 am
  4. I would like to be notified when we can start registering to win this adorable cabin.

Barbara on December 16, 2012 at 11:09 pm
  5. I always love to try doing some DIY projects at home, most especially for my bedhead that needs to be renovated. I would love to learn how to do some work on that.

steepsand818 on December 17, 2012 at 5:01 am
  6. Can't wait, Eastern N.C. is where my Husband's family live. This would be his dream retirement home for us. Love that you are redoing an historic house. It reminds of the first house we lived in as newly weds in eastern N.C. forty-one years ago. As you are renovating it be sure to keep the home's orginal charactor. I feel like your renovating this beautiful part of North Carolina history just for us.

Sara Jane Gray on December 17, 2012 at 1:21 pm
  7. WOW…..what a place to retire!! Oh yeah, I am retired! That would be a real dream place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom T on December 17, 2012 at 5:48 pm
  8. NC on the beach OMG, Is that gonna be Sweet, Who ever gets this one is so lucky! How do we enter and vote?

jrhotonjr on December 17, 2012 at 8:46 pm
  9. WOW such a beautiful location and home.

Mary on December 18, 2012 at 10:57 am
  10. We re huge fans here, of using stuff you already have on hand. So happy you are reusing a lot of the fixtures already available. Reuse, Reuse, Reuse!

Mary on December 18, 2012 at 11:00 am