Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. This 2013 blog cabin is calling my name! When I saw this location and the home, there is a connection! I belong in this home! You can bet that I will be a part of the designing. What fun this is going to be!! I can't wait to see this home finished.

Susan Evans on December 4, 2012 at 11:00 am
  2. Oh yeah! ! I am on board for this one!

Lena Prater on December 4, 2012 at 8:14 pm
  3. Wow! What a great place! It reminds me of Easton, MD. where my parents lived. I love the ocean, and I love the old house. I am hoping not too much of that cottage is changed. I would love to live there, and bring my grand-children there, just like when I was young.

Dale Burnham on December 5, 2012 at 10:35 am
  4. I'm Excited and Iove the place

Teresa on December 5, 2012 at 7:18 pm
  5. AHHHHH, to own a lovely home on the Atlantic would be a dream come true! It is my secret heart's desire!

Ginger on December 5, 2012 at 8:59 pm
  6. Wow what a fantastic location. I already love it.. I can't wait to see the final. I can see th kitchen with glass tile back slash.. in sea blues and greens.

sandra on December 5, 2012 at 9:33 pm
  7. I cant wait to move in.Im so excited.All this for me.wow!!!

mike b on December 6, 2012 at 2:16 am
  8. Sigh….. what a dream location! They all are!

Cheri on December 6, 2012 at 8:30 am
  9. I love ALL your houses!!! But I am a beach girl through and through….a landlocked beach girl :( I do believe in winning, I do believe in winning, I do I do I do I do.

Right now I am the project manager for the remodel of my ex-boyfriend's bathroom. he didn't have a clue how or what to do and I am having the time of my life!! I can't afford the HGTV channel, so thank you for having all this on line! I LOVE it!!!!!

mombi23 on December 6, 2012 at 11:33 am
  10. Can't wait to see what they do to this house, it's really cute as is too.

Mommacincin on December 6, 2012 at 1:17 pm