Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. wow finally something outstanding in NC I can wait should I say we can wait to see the process unfold

Junisha on November 28, 2012 at 4:13 pm
  2. Amazing area & a super property for udating.

Paul Oliver on November 28, 2012 at 8:09 pm
  3. now this is what i want to say today. in the kitchen i need double oven and grill on the stove gourmet kitchen with pot filler by stove. i need wood floors throughout top and bottom would like a nice laundry in this house. the lot has to have a place for my dog. maybe fenced in yard so he wont get hit on the road or the kids wont go to the beach with out me knowing. the big master bedroom with master bath to that has a set in it so i can get in and out with out help and a nice shower when i am in a heary. if you have enough bedroom for four bedroom the kids could have there own bedroon but if you only have two bedrooms on the top floor then but in the girls bedroom she is tired of shareing baths with her bothers.

joyce smith on November 29, 2012 at 12:41 pm
  4. This is certainly going to be a great project. Has anything been designed to protect this house in case of a Hurricane, like windows and doors? Has this property ever flooded before?

Reno on November 29, 2012 at 3:42 pm
  5. OHHHH!!! I WANT TO WIN THIS BLOG CABIN!!! My Mommy lives in Fayetteville, NC and I would LOVE to be closer to her!!! She is getting up there in age and we've lived on opposite sides of the country for the past 28 years making it really hard to spend much time together :-( Can't wait to see the transformation on this cute cabin!!!

cimerly on November 29, 2012 at 3:47 pm
  6. Lovely location for 2013 blog cabin, love the charm it has hope you dont modernize it too much.

Barbara franklin on November 30, 2012 at 12:39 pm
  7. Great !!!!! location cant wait to see the progress

eugene layton on November 30, 2012 at 2:36 pm
  8. This would be a dream come true.

charlie on November 30, 2012 at 10:25 pm
  9. I'll take it as is!!! Can't imagine this place fixed up. Off the hook.

kelsworth on December 1, 2012 at 2:31 pm
  10. Chris Grundy, I volunteer to be your blogger assistant, if I can spend time at the Blog Cabin at least for one or two days every three weeks. You need a person like me! I will gladly share your thoughts and experiences at this great location. I promise not to get on your nerves or get in your way. All I'm asking for is time at the Blog Cabin beach front property. As I see it, it's a win-win siutation for both of us. Call me and we'll work out the details.

Lessie on December 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm