Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. New Bern is a Beautiful Town!! Close to my Hometown of Morehead City! What a Beautiful Place to build a relaxing cottage/cabin.

Debra H Jones on November 26, 2012 at 6:06 pm
  2. I think it's going to be a great ride to see how much the new blog cabin will change. I love that; it's a real cabin on the beach. Wish it was at the west coast.

Rhea Bigelow on November 26, 2012 at 9:58 pm
  3. I couldn't imagine visiting a place that offers this kind of solace and introspect. My days are filled with crowded hallways and a noisy cafeteria full of kids. Just looking at the pictures is a getaway for me. Thanks for the retreat.
    Diane Cook

Aberdeen, MS

diane p. cook on November 26, 2012 at 10:46 pm
  4. Been wanting to move back to North Carolina. It would be Great to Win This. I love older homes. So much character!!!!!!! I love to fish and love eating them just as much.Wish me Luck.. :)

suzy5555 on November 26, 2012 at 11:08 pm
  5. This place is going to be awesome!!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Cody on November 27, 2012 at 1:16 pm
  6. Wow, cool location. Lets get started.

Randy in Iowa on November 27, 2012 at 5:49 pm
  7. well im back. i would like all wood floors thoughout the house. i would like to have a king size bed in the master bed room and in the kids room the boys anyway i would like to have bunkbeds and the kidss need there own bathroom too. this for the girl room she really dont like sharing with the boys. i well weite again ahen i think of somethis to say.

joyce smith on November 27, 2012 at 11:44 pm
  8. i would like color in my house that is if i win it i like alot of color.

joyce smith on November 27, 2012 at 11:47 pm
  9. CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE NEW RENO GREAT LOCATION GREAT SHOW!!

TAMMIE HANSON on November 28, 2012 at 1:10 pm
  10. This is a great place for any family to enjoy. So many places to relax, play, and laugh! What a perfect place for creating lasting memories with your loved ones. Oh boy, this is going to be awesome!

Jsammons14 on November 28, 2012 at 1:10 pm