Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. i wouild love to win blog cabine please cal me

cody on November 23, 2012 at 7:12 pm
  2. i too am with the prayer circle for you guys esp. precious ben please let us know how he is doing with time
    and let Ben know we are thinking of him

bogartandbacall on November 23, 2012 at 10:30 pm
  3. i read the e-mails and i too am in love so much and can't wait until they start the renovations it is hard to say what is more beautiful house, ocean, area it all is just beautiful i love it love it and love it and as some has said a slice of heaven on earth good luck to us all

bogartandbacall on November 23, 2012 at 11:41 pm
  4. This salt water runs in my veins. I am anxious to contribute my choices. GREAT LOCATION!
    Debby J.

Debby Johnson on November 24, 2012 at 10:25 pm
  5. This would be a lovely retreat. Hope I'll win this! Oh Lord please let me win!!!

Evelyn Coquico on November 24, 2012 at 11:13 pm
  6. this home is like the ugly duckling that turns into a beautiful swan–i went over the 99 pixs again and its is like falling in love again because this home already has makings of the beautiful swan my husband and i are retired and this is so what i have been looking for i can't think of anything else to make more beautiful but i i still very interested on the renovation of the place and i agree with the crowd don't make it swanky-the beauty is already there and showing

bogartandbacall on November 25, 2012 at 1:50 am
  7. I hope the home will have solar power, and turbines, warm floors… okay, I'm excited!!!

maxi2 on November 26, 2012 at 12:53 am
  8. This location is astounding. I just hope that the team maximizes the use of the antique furnishings and fixtures already in the cabin. I didn't think you could compete with the locations of the last two blog cabins, but I have to say, this one requires less maintenance and has incredible potential for year-round fun and living. This is the first location that tempts me to leave my west coast location. Good job.

tbens on November 26, 2012 at 2:53 am
  9. it would be good place to retry and have kid come from Ohio to stay for summer

Robert SMITH on November 26, 2012 at 1:08 pm
  10. Is there a reason there is no "Blog Cabin" on the west coast? Just curious.

Lal D on November 26, 2012 at 3:49 pm