Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. THIS HOME PLAN LOOK BETTER THAN EVER. GOOD LUCK TO THE WINNER.

K CANANN on November 18, 2012 at 2:25 pm
  2. Ooh my, my dream cottage… Can't wait to see it take shape ready to move in as is, lol

gigsib on November 18, 2012 at 8:39 pm
  3. 18 November 2012
    Happy Thanksgiving to one and all out there in DIY land. Eat laugh and be thankful
    for we live in the greatest Nation in the world. What a wonderful house you have
    chosen to make someone of our dreams come true for a beach home.

Maxine Leetch on November 18, 2012 at 9:40 pm
  4. Congratulation and what a find for you. From someone who has a place on the water in Swansboro I can tell you first hand that this is heaven on earth and when you take a look at all that surrounds you there is no doubt that there is a GOD. Only he could make this paradise. Maurice Johnson, Regioal Owner of REALTY WORLD for the Carolinas

Maurice Johnson on November 20, 2012 at 4:09 pm
    • what a lovely saying regarding our holiday, nation and mostly about God. i to believe everything was created and made beautiful and awesome by God thank you

bogartandbacall on November 26, 2012 at 10:20 pm
  5. I love the location. Will the dock be upgraded?

David Elliott on November 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
  6. Wow, what a SUPER location! Absolutely LOVE the wide-board floors – are they pegged?
    Can't wait to see this one remodeled – and I'll be waiting to move in, lol.

dee on November 21, 2012 at 2:37 am
  7. i am excited about this one and i would like a big master bed room with walkin shower with a rain shower. the kitchen should have two ovens in this kithen so we can cook a whole meal at a time and the sink needs to be big enough to put all the dishes in there before i put then in the dish washer. thats not all but i will give you more later.

joyce smith on November 21, 2012 at 4:11 pm
  8. Perhaps they can avoid ruining the fireplace on this one?

Molly on November 23, 2012 at 2:03 am
  9. Aazing location and cottage choice! I've been traveling to the coast of NC since I was a young girl. Now I take my family there. I LOVE these cozy little cottages and all the old charm that they offer. Obviously it needs some work, but hopefully DIY and all the bloggers will find it important to maintain the coastal charm that radiates through the place right now. Keep all that amazing old wood work and classic coastal decor bloggers – it makes for an amazing vacation experience! I will definately be following this one and submitting entires every day….let's get started!

sugarmagnolia75 on November 23, 2012 at 11:17 am
  10. WOW !!!!we are ready for NC shore line and all new dream home on the beach..love it when do I get the keys
    Linda and Nick Kussy from Michigan…

Linda and Nick Kussy on November 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm