Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. This looks like it will be just perfect for me to win. I cant wait to see the transformation of this retreat, Keeping it natural to the area will be the best bet for perfection.

Linda on November 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm
  2. Make sure the finishes will withstand wet dogs!

B. Yoder on November 16, 2012 at 2:30 pm
  3. Really looking forward to this!

Danner on November 16, 2012 at 2:52 pm
  4. A very wonder retirement, spring summer, fall and winter. I love to renovate and add new touches to property. This would be a dream come true home, if I had it in my hands. I am looking forward to the show on this one.

Thomas Lowe on November 16, 2012 at 3:58 pm
  5. Just got introduced to the blog cabin arena. Not sure what to do but will keep reading the website to learn. The 2013 location is exactly what I have dreamed of all my life. Currently live in Missouri and have been exploring North Carolina for relocation. This would be a dream come true, for all the beach, fishing, and most of all seafood. Just love it all!!!

Ginger Quade on November 16, 2012 at 9:20 pm
  6. Oh yeah, Carolina born and bred; I could move right in this baby. Give her lots of porches and patio to take advantage of sun and surf. Big bedrooms, luxury baths, open family room and kitchen area,for lots of interaction with family. Let's go.

Emmy on November 17, 2012 at 9:26 am
  7. I just saw this year's blog cabin on bath crashers–Amazing! I fell in love with it and ran to the computer as soon as the show was over to check it out. I love the idea of using the old cabinets in the new bathroom. And the headboard–what a great idea! Oh, to just go through all of the "old" stuff and find ways to repurpose things….. And I loved reading the history of the cabin. I even had an Aunt Fannie and Uncle Bill (William)–made me kinda nostalgic. And that old pump in the yard–to die for!!!!! I'm gonna be dreaming about this one!

Rhubarb on November 17, 2012 at 5:02 pm
  8. Not that I don't like the location……I think it rocks!!….but what is up with this East Coast Bias?? There are a lot of west coasters out here that sure would love a chance to "represent". All of your locations have been great but you are due for a west coast experience! Bring it!!!

Jlban11 on November 17, 2012 at 7:18 pm
  9. love reading all the things about this home and place. i too am in love with this home and area and can't wait for picking out items and seeing the home being renovated , will be a pleasant surprize . i too am waiting to register for the contest . the contest draawing seems like a life time away– but will be here before we know it everyone cross fingers to win

bogartandbacall on November 18, 2012 at 1:02 am
  10. This will be a very good home for me!!! My son will not worry no more as we move over
    to the shore!