Sep 27

Wouldn’t You Like These House Keys?

Blog Cabin 2012 House Keys

Time is running out. The Blog Cabin 2012 Giveaway entry period ends tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET. Have you been entering twice online daily? Gosh, I hope so!

Let’s do a little daydreaming today. If the phone happens to ring, you answer it and the voice on the other end of the line says, “You are the new owner of Blog Cabin 2012,” what will you do first? When you are handed the keys (yes, those are the actual house keys shown above) and proceed to unlock the door to your new home, what room will you explore first?

• Posted at 1:20 pm on September 9, 2012

1. I would be stunned at first but quickly ecstatic! I would be smiling so big I would hardly be able to speak! My heart would be pounding and my mind would be racing! Excitement would be an understatement! Once I grasped it, I would want to be three places at once – on the phone with you guys, telling my husband the news, and IN MAINE!!
    I would be forever grateful :)

ConnieandMac on October 17, 2012 at 12:26 pm
  2. Looking forward to bringing the family together in this house===what joy

booboo700 on October 17, 2012 at 3:43 pm
  3. I think I would be speechless!! Just keep saying hi! lol

Deborah DB on October 17, 2012 at 10:48 pm
  4. Well, after waking up from fainting… i would be very grateful to god for finally answering our prayers of having a home of our own!

doris on October 18, 2012 at 2:20 pm
  5. Gotta get in on the next one!

ChrisG on October 19, 2012 at 2:03 pm
  6. The house, land, and DIY improvement are amazing

Peter cooper on October 19, 2012 at 6:18 pm
  7. Yes,I would love to have those keys.I ave NO room for family or friends to stay and visit.I live in a small trailer.After my husband died sold my home to my son,because of grandson and one on the way.Then sold the condo I bought because moved in with my boyfreind.Had to move out bought the trailer.Love Maine my Dad was stationed there Army ;was in WW11.Yes ,would LOVE that house,so my family & friends can stay to visit and my Grandkids.My,work place is closing so I'm taking a early retirement.Maine would make a awsome retirement home.

Patricia Aronson on October 20, 2012 at 5:54 am
  8. I would probably be speechless to begin with and couldn't get my breath. but so after I would say, Thank You so much and never in my life have I never won anything at all. So this has made up for it.
    So lets get going and see what I have won in person. Because what I've seen on DIY tv has been a wonderful palace and I have never been in such a large palace as this. This one is beautful..And decorated by so many people from all over.For God to Bless me in this way and with letting me win this beatiful home from DIY -HGTV and all that voted and bloggers. God Bless All.

claudia stephens on October 23, 2012 at 2:42 pm
  9. When will we know?
    When? When? When?
    It's 10/23/12 now.

Michele Bernier on October 23, 2012 at 5:22 pm
  10. I'm ready to move in to My New Home.
    Praising God Alway! Hallelujah! Glory!

Michele Bernier on October 23, 2012 at 5:26 pm