Sep 27

Wouldn’t You Like These House Keys?

Blog Cabin 2012 House Keys

Time is running out. The Blog Cabin 2012 Giveaway entry period ends tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET. Have you been entering twice online daily? Gosh, I hope so!

Let’s do a little daydreaming today. If the phone happens to ring, you answer it and the voice on the other end of the line says, “You are the new owner of Blog Cabin 2012,” what will you do first? When you are handed the keys (yes, those are the actual house keys shown above) and proceed to unlock the door to your new home, what room will you explore first?

• Posted at 1:20 pm on September 9, 2012

1. Is it wrong to pray to win something like this? I'm just wondering.. because I know I have!! I would thank God everyday!!

laurenk85 on October 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm
  2. Hi Blogging buddies!!! New Thread!!! Great News for someone!!!!

Jennie/Florida on October 11, 2012 at 6:10 pm
  3. I would thank God for letting me be picked for such a wonderful place. Jesse & I have been married for 44 years. We have 4 grown children & 12 grandchildren, 1 great-grandson & 1 great-grandson on the way. God has been good to us. I have never won anything in my life so I would be very excited if I were to win..

Kate Jerkins on October 11, 2012 at 6:38 pm
  4. OK I’m waiting, i’ve done wore a hole through the carpet tapping my foot. LOL Good Luck to all 9 million of us who are waiting.

BWinTexas on October 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm
  5. It would be a true sign that someone is watching over us. My sister and I would have a place to have a beautiful thanksgiving with all the family. I would love to be able to play it forward.

kathryn sawicki on October 13, 2012 at 9:53 am
  6. I feel the first would be to get down on my knees and thank my Heavenly Father, then I would need to sit down. Of course, the first room would be the kitchen, then the surrounding beauty in and out of the home. See I consider it a HOME not a house.

Bonnie on October 14, 2012 at 2:15 pm
  7. Feel like I need a change in my life, this would be a great start.

Paul on October 14, 2012 at 5:42 pm
  8. YO ME SENTARE A LLORAR PUES HE PERDIDO MI CASA Y ESTOY ESPERANDO UN MILAGRO , LE DARE GRACIAS A DIOS Y LUEGO ENTRARE A MIRAR TODO LO QUE DIOS ME HA DADO Y LO ADORARE EN EL TRANSCURSO DE MI PASEO POR LA PROPIEDAD. AMEN

JOSSIE ALVIRA on October 15, 2012 at 10:57 am
  9. Cry with happiness, thank God and the whole DIY team. Invite my whole family to my piece of Heaven! Love you guys!!!!!!

Maryanne Moran on October 16, 2012 at 10:50 am
  10. I would probably be shocked into silence and then start screaming!!!!!!! when opening the doors I would probably run through the cabin like an insane person showing how happy I would be, then I would take it all in slowly room by room, admiring the beautiful furniture, lighting and the peace of everything being done. I would love for candles to be burning because they help me take all the tranquility of life in…awww I just love to dream ………………..lol………..oops im up and in my room on my laptop dreaming of you guys to call me…..but for now dream, dream, dream <3

katiria moran on October 16, 2012 at 9:37 pm