Sep 27

Wouldn’t You Like These House Keys?

Blog Cabin 2012 House Keys

Time is running out. The Blog Cabin 2012 Giveaway entry period ends tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET. Have you been entering twice online daily? Gosh, I hope so!

Let’s do a little daydreaming today. If the phone happens to ring, you answer it and the voice on the other end of the line says, “You are the new owner of Blog Cabin 2012,” what will you do first? When you are handed the keys (yes, those are the actual house keys shown above) and proceed to unlock the door to your new home, what room will you explore first?

• Posted at 1:20 pm on September 9, 2012

1. Scream Hallelujah!! Glory!! My 'long johns' are Maine Ready and so am I – Yes Lord!
    My Moms' Rocker will be right at home, in the Kitchen. :)
    Blessings and Blessings!

Michele Bernier on October 10, 2012 at 9:32 pm
  2. Hi everyone,
    I've viewed every aspect of detail of this beautiful home, that i would most likely dart off to the barn first ,then into the kitchen for crustacean feast celebration for the crew and the incredible sculptor !!!

Rene'e on October 11, 2012 at 7:16 am
  3. And so the final count down begins. As the 15th fastly approaches. The butterflies begin to take to fluttering in our tummies. And we all try to look our best . There is one thing on all of our minds. Who will be the winner of this amazing home.

StormyWV on October 11, 2012 at 10:58 am
    • Stormy–they sneaked in and drew today!!! New thread and video!!!B):p<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on October 11, 2012 at 8:35 pm
    • Thanks for letting me know.

StormyWV on October 12, 2012 at 6:16 am
  4. How exactly do you find out if you've won and when? I'm looking for the networks to send me an e-mail, I'm serious about an idea that would make you even more money, and a lot of people happy!

Ben on October 11, 2012 at 11:00 am
  5. 4 More days!!! B)

asandmancan on October 11, 2012 at 12:07 pm
  6. It's Oct. 11, The winner is suppose to be picked Monday, Oct. 15; we will probably have a new thread with pics of the drawing; we will probably be trying to zoom in on said pics to see if we can see anything revealing; LOL !!! Good Luck Everyone !!! God Bless !!!

gremol on October 11, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    • And, in case you haven't heard yet–guess what? New Thread and they drew TODAY!!! Full of surprises, huh?!:*<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on October 11, 2012 at 8:32 pm
    • I guess they drew today so that the winner can be notified over the weekend ??!!!

gremol on October 12, 2012 at 2:33 pm
  7. For all the how, when, where, etc. questions …..go to top of page, click 'sweeps', then click 'rules', all the questions will be answered !!

gremol on October 11, 2012 at 2:26 pm
  8. I have really enjoyed looking at all the pictures of the blog cabin, and being able to be part of the "blogging community" , and watching the videos over and over again. No matter who wins, it has been a fun experience to be part of the transformation of a tired farmhouse into a wonderful, one of a kind vacation retreat / homestead. Best of luck to everyone!
    <3:)
    Even with fingers crossed I can hold the keys, just in case you want to toss them my way!

bythebaydreamer on October 11, 2012 at 2:26 pm
  9. Well, who really knows exactly when the drawing will be held…seemingly last year, the drawing was done pretty close to a week after the sweeps had ended. Nonetheless, hoping the best to the winner and many family memories. Only the Lord knows. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Lea81194 on October 11, 2012 at 2:49 pm