Sep 14

Front Yard Landscape: The Final Touch

Our final Blog Cabin 2012 episode airs on Monday evening. Check tune-in details so you don’t miss a beat. And mark your calendar for the one-hour special, which airs on September 27 at 9 p.m. ET.

Today, I share a special sneak peek with you: an exclusive vlog starring Blog Cabin 2012 show host Chris Grundy and Desperate Landscapes show host Jason Cameron. I love the insider details they share here. Can you imagine transforming a front yard in just eight hours?

• Posted at 3:08 pm on September 9, 2012

1. Just wondering, if there is no garage, and such a small front yard, where does the owner park his/her vehicles?

Ms. Practical on September 24, 2012 at 4:14 pm
  2. Iam renting a house about 10 mins away and have drove by a few times. The front yard is so beautiful!!! The whole package is so beautiful!!! Everybody should want to win this Awsome Blog Cabin!!! I know that it would be a answer to my and my husband prayers!!! God Bless you all and to DIY!!!

Michele on September 27, 2012 at 7:06 am
  3. I just love this home and everything about it…followed it through all the way. A place to watch Grandchildren grow up, A place for art, peacefulness, and the calming affect of Maine. I love it. I just absolutely love it! This is too good to be true.

Judy Champion on September 27, 2012 at 10:52 am
  4. So….when will the winner be announced?
    It is soooo beautiful, I wish, I could move in right away!

Anouk on October 13, 2012 at 7:25 pm
  5. Fantastic landscape brings Maine into the yard maintenance in a vacation home environment is what you look at as we'll as the home you don't want to go to a vacation retreat to spread time working in the yard

Susan on October 20, 2012 at 9:12 pm
  6. Beautiful landscaping and yard. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Buy Here Pay Here