Sep 14

Front Yard Landscape: The Final Touch

Our final Blog Cabin 2012 episode airs on Monday evening. Check tune-in details so you don’t miss a beat. And mark your calendar for the one-hour special, which airs on September 27 at 9 p.m. ET.

Today, I share a special sneak peek with you: an exclusive vlog starring Blog Cabin 2012 show host Chris Grundy and Desperate Landscapes show host Jason Cameron. I love the insider details they share here. Can you imagine transforming a front yard in just eight hours?

• Posted at 3:08 pm on September 9, 2012

1. An ALERT: the entire 6 episodes are on in a few minutes.

Nebraska on September 21, 2012 at 12:56 pm
    • I saw them –only by stumbling onto them. When you get Grundy and Jason Cameron together, it's testosterone Overload …LOL. Videos were out of order but that's okay.

LLColeman on September 22, 2012 at 4:00 am
  2. Love the attention to detail in thei timeless Maine home…someone will be very fortunate to live here!

Wendy Toomey on September 21, 2012 at 4:08 pm
  3. Sure would love to hang my ol straw hat on the hook next to the stair way. Yep it would be nice. Love reading all of your blogs.God's blessings to all.

cindy on September 21, 2012 at 5:11 pm
    • Thank you, Cindy! Same wishes back to you! xD<3 KITTY

DwnSoDwnEaster on September 21, 2012 at 5:25 pm
    • Thanks Kitty. i look forward to seeing your blog. blessings to you.

thank

cindy on September 21, 2012 at 10:58 pm
  4. New Thread Bloggers and probably the last one before the winner is announced! Good Luck to Everyone!!

Jennie/Florida on September 22, 2012 at 10:16 am
  5. I would really love to win this house, but I was just thinking the other day though, do you think I would be excluded from winning this house because I live where the HGTV Dream home winner lived? Gosh I hope not. It is such a huge dream to live in Maine.

Jenni on September 22, 2012 at 10:39 am

gremol on September 22, 2012 at 9:28 pm
  6. More than a house… This is a Home

Sharon on September 22, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    • The winner could turn it into a home; I feel it still needs some 'homey' touches !!

gremol on September 22, 2012 at 9:29 pm
  7. Went to Dr. yesterday; he gave me a new medication that's suppose to help with my fibromyalgia & 'all over body pain', well, I had the first night of GOOD sleep that I've had in a long, long time !! Then after I was up & had coffee with Hubby, I fell back to sleep & restfully slept my a$$ off !!! Woke up feeling good, rested, & was walking without so much pain !! I did not even need to take my pain medication !! I know some of the younger, more agile bloggies won't care so much, but us 'oldies' with mobility problems can really appreciate & understand where I'm coming from !!!

gremol on September 22, 2012 at 9:38 pm
    • THAT IS AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you, Gremol–it's been a long time coming! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Best news I have heard in a long time! God bless you and may He bless your doctor too!xD:D<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on September 22, 2012 at 10:42 pm
    • Hi gremol…That is great news…I'm so glad you have finally gotten pain relief and getting some much needed "good" rest!!! Now maybe you can do some things that were so difficult to do before!! Just don't over do it..I'm so happy for you….Have a good day and Take care!

Jennie/Florida on September 23, 2012 at 11:18 am
  8. What an incredible and breathtaking location/restoration. Hats off to all who created this tribute to the Maine coastline. I have to admit to complete and unabashed love of this state.

Thank you for giving me something to dream on.

daisygrl3272 on September 23, 2012 at 11:28 am
  9. i was born in presque isle maine, most of my relatives still are there,my family left there when i was 14 ,my momories of my childhood are so vivid i am now 70 would love to go back and spend the rest of my life there.

josephine on September 23, 2012 at 11:45 am
    • Change is the only permanent in life. I hope you get to return to your roots if it will make life happier. I know how you feel.

idplacemaker on September 23, 2012 at 2:01 pm
  10. have the leaves started to change yet? I love the fall. If anyone can send photos of what BC and the scenery now it would be great. At the end of the property is that a river or the ocean inlet? Can you fish there. Is there a beach area you can sit on or walk along when the tide is out? How far is the nearest supermarket? This seems like a real close friendly community, something out of Norman Rockwell paintings or Currier and Ives!

Angela on September 24, 2012 at 2:57 pm