Aug 17

Kitchen Crashers is Coming Up

Happy Friday!

I hope you are enjoying the virtual home tour of Blog Cabin 2012 and entering twice online daily for your chance to win our fabulous midcoast Maine getaway. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you.

Don’t forget to tune in on Monday, August 20, for the second episode in our Blog Cabin 2012 series. The Kitchen Crashers crew descends on Blog Cabin to overhaul and transform the home’s most important space.

Today, I invite you to watch a little teaser video we shot while Alison Victoria was filming on location with this year’s show host Chris Grundy. Take a peek and then check out the how-to projects (build a coffee bar, build a reclaimed wood dining table and craft a butcher block cutting board) from Monday night’s episode. Cheers!

• Posted at 11:38 am on August 8, 2012

1. also logged in as home2love in HGTV. I have seen about every single angle of this beautiful home! Some get mad at me for praying so hard and staying on the computer but I have never won anything, and I love, love, love Maine. Already checked out where it probably is on the maps and I love Waldoboro! I was raised in MA. but always loved going to Maine and I got to live there a short while, but I am a country girl and this is my aim.
    And if I should win this home, I am going to share it with all of Waldoboro! I will have lots of friends I hope!
    Congratulations to others but pray for me to get this one!! :)

seeingtoomuch on September 8, 2012 at 2:25 am
  2. what does the + thingy mean? Can someone tell me? :*

seeingtoomuch on September 8, 2012 at 2:33 am
  3. Their are so many thing about this bog cabin that is great you can not pick one but the master bedroom head board is my pick i love love it good job.

janet on September 11, 2012 at 5:00 pm
  4. Love the video about the coffee bar!

restaurant austin on September 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm
  5. What beautiful workmenship in this kitchen I can invision our children and grandchildren spending many dinners here!! We have always had an open home for them and it is wonderful when they all come and stay for weekends and vacations this would be the bomb!! I can see the grandchildren running all around that yard and sleeping bags all lined up for sleepovers I'm so in love with this house and the kitchen is awesome we love all the home made items made to pull this all together!! Great job Alison!

Blaze on September 16, 2012 at 1:04 pm
  6. I love this. I want a coffee bar…have to tell husband! Thanks for sharing.
    Buy Here Pay Here

Heidi on November 8, 2012 at 11:00 am
  7. hello,my friend,how are you

Nike Air Max 90 Black on January 22, 2013 at 11:34 pm
  8. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write extra on this topic, it won't be a taboo topic but generally individuals are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

PUT YOUR LINK HERE : Exchange Link.

jimmy on February 22, 2014 at 5:28 pm