Aug 13

Enter the Sweeps and Take the Virtual Tour

Blog Cabin 2012 Virtual Home Tour

Happy Monday. Starting today, we invite you to enter twice online daily — once on DIYNetwork.com and once on HGTVRemodels.com — for your chance to win Blog Cabin 2012. Once you are done, step inside the home for our virtual home tour: Explore each space, watch the exclusive videos and let us know what you think of this beautifully renovated, high-posted cape.

And tonight don’t forget to tune in to the first episode of Blog Cabin 2012 — Josh Temple and the House Crashers crew make their mark on the living room. See Josh’s exclusive vlog here.

• Posted at 10:22 am on August 8, 2012

1. Looks awesome !!!!

Darryl A. Peasley on September 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm
  2. Where can this beauty be more at home than in Maine !!!

Mary Peasley on September 3, 2012 at 4:43 pm
  3. Love the view out "my" new bedroom window!… if only:)

rebekah on September 4, 2012 at 12:47 am
  4. I just cannot believe how very beautiful this one has turned out! It is truly my dream come true, I could get back to my roots and own a home of my very own for once in my life. I always watch these people win and they already have a big beautiful home and I wonder how it always turns out that way? Oh well I cannot wait for someone to come to my house of leftovers from a divorce..lol..double wide and say you have won a home for once before I die. Now there is a real dream come true. Somewhere my grand kids could appreciate being and exploring at Nana's new house. Wow a home only in my dreams but what a dream it is…..I will keep trying anyway, I surely will win something in my life it would be nice to start here….maybe I could finally get my horse back in my life !!

Bea on September 4, 2012 at 3:09 am
    • It will probably always be a dream .According to rules of all these homes,they do a background check
      and i really feel they will provide a family this instead of some ole geezards like me and Randy
      but it sure is fun and beautiful to dream. Keeps my mind off those trials and tribulations we face
      all the time.
      Don't let you dreams fade away,sweety .cause if you dream a pretty dream today you can do it again
      tomorrow . My life is that rich no matter where i live ..I am grateful and Blessed just to dream

sablelulu on September 4, 2012 at 4:59 pm
  5. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
    Helen Keller

J

Jeana on September 4, 2012 at 1:52 pm
  6. The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. Eden Phillpotts

J

Jeana on September 5, 2012 at 1:26 pm
  7. Your website is pathetic! I've gone through at least three different (screens?) and I still can't fine where I can enter the contest. Talk about endless teasers….. This is maddening.

David on September 7, 2012 at 2:34 am