Jul 24

Choose the Blog Cabin 2012 Banner

Blog Cabin 2012 Banner Vote

Today, I invite you to participate in a very special poll. Our visual designer created four possible banners, one of which we will post along with the virtual home tour on August 13, 2012. We’d like you to help us choose the best design.

Please review the banners and pop back here to cast your vote. Voting closes on August 3, 2012, at 5 p.m. ET. The winning banner will be posted on August 13, 2012, at around 9 a.m. ET. Keep checking Blog Cabin Central for the updated look.

• Posted at 4:19 pm on July 7, 2012

1. FINAL MONEY TREE PIX ARE POSTED!!! xDB):*<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on August 7, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    • OMG, those pictures are pricless!!! I'm laughing and can't stop!! Only you Kitty!!! Talk about imagination!!! You have my vote…..hands down! Great Pictures!!!!!!!!! Enjoyed them~!!! How nice of you to provide money tree for upcoming winner to fix the barn! Possibly by then there will be enough money to convert the barn in to living quarters upstairs and a work shop down stairs…main level. Yahooooooo!
      Thanks Mr. Homegirls husband for posting pictures!

Windee :) on August 11, 2012 at 12:13 am
    • continued :
      That was a beautiful lobstah….did you use the ladder behind table to hoist it out of the water? :)
      What was I thinking when you said crop? Dandelions can't compare.Sorry, one track mind.lol
      ………..Loved the pictures!! All of them.. Oh the view from your cabin!!! Breath taking!!! Waking up to that each morning, what a treat!!! I would have loved to put a nice lounge chair out side facing that view each day just soaking it up as much as possible! Neighbors would think someone put crazy glue on lounge chair.. :) That is Beauty at it's finest that doesn't compare to anything….JMHO……..Enjoyed the pictures very much! Thank You!!!! One more thing. The blog cabin is very beautiful!!!! That picture makes me want to show up with my suitcase and the cat……….
      . Windee :) ……………………………………………………………… Dreaming…don't wake me….lol

Windee :) on August 11, 2012 at 12:15 am
    • Kitty,
      Hope you have recovered from your trraveling. Seeing the beautiful view from your cabin, makes me hope you are relaxed and well rested! That view and sounds of the tide would certainly be relaxing!!!
      How's the weather in VA? Should I ask?…..Well it's late and have to go…..Welcome Home!
      Windee :)
      PS. Hard to believe you are a great grandmother……You look to young…Are you sure?

Windee :) on August 11, 2012 at 12:26 am
  2. I am so excited about this home. It has always been our dream to return to the country. Your Team has done a wonderful job in using their knowledge to make this old home to come alive. Praying we win.

Ernest Leal on August 8, 2012 at 4:00 pm
  3. I'm about to BUST! Not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about this Blog Cabin! It's all I can do to wait FIVE MORE DAYS! Virtual Tour, here I come!

Jenny on August 9, 2012 at 12:17 am
    • Jenny, stand in line…ALL of us, Jen's, Jenny's, Jennie's feel the same way!!! Best of luck to you winning this Beautiful old Farmhouse…..

Jennie/Florida on August 9, 2012 at 8:38 pm
  4. All very nice banners but the dusk banner is so soothing.

Sue on August 9, 2012 at 10:42 am
  5. Hi everyone !! Does any one know when the "sweepstakes" starts for the "Blog Cabin"? :)

Pekingese on August 9, 2012 at 4:13 pm
    • Hi Pek…..Go to the top of this page and click on the header "What's New"…You will find all your answers there…Hope this helps!

Jennie/Florida on August 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm
  6. HOW do you ENTER to win the house???? This site is very convoluted!

Julie on August 12, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    • Hi Julie, go to the top of this page where the topics are and click on "Whats New" and that will give you all the information…Hope that helps!

Jennie/Florida on August 12, 2012 at 5:23 pm
  7. Guess I have to wait till later…….. Wake up DIY, were all chomping at the bit waiting to enter. LOL Windee :)

Windee :) on August 13, 2012 at 6:12 am
  8. the home is a dream house and every design is done with class it would be great just to relax on the back deck
    it wil be ecellent for family fun

joan on August 13, 2012 at 3:49 pm