Jul 18

An Artistic Look at the Barn

Today I am happy to share a cinemagraph created by visual designer Jason Kisner. These images were captured during our online photo shoot in May. Blog Cabin’s circa-1884 barn is quite a sight to behold. Interiors are just as captivating as exteriors. Take a close look … do you notice the subtle breeze blowing through the trees? Enjoy!

• Posted at 2:44 pm on July 7, 2012

1. The barn is lovely as is but a mom cave and media room with hot tub of course would be my dream use for the space. Hubby and I are a young retired military couple in our 50's. We would have to battle for the space. Ladies what do you think :)

Sue on August 16, 2012 at 5:52 pm
  2. Beautiful and mesmerizing, thanks for sharing the pics guys, brings back good old memories

Dubai Holiday Rental on August 17, 2012 at 4:16 am
  3. I love this barn almost as much as i love this house. If i won this house it would be so great my mother-in-law lives in maine and my son has only seen his grandmother once and hes 13 now i think it would be great for them to be to gether and his father would love to go back to where he was born.

janine on August 29, 2012 at 11:40 am
  4. There is always something soothing about being in a barn. The smells, the textures, the sun shining in. Long ago memories of riding horses. Did you ever notice if you have livestock of any kind that people gather in the barn to visit and chat? Someone posted an blog with a link to pictures of the underside of the barn. Could you send me the link? My husband has a car he is restoring and I wonder if the barn could "bear the weight"?

bythebaydreamer on August 31, 2012 at 3:20 pm
  5. We love the renovated home and dream of calling it ours !! :) – but what I really love is the beautiful antique barn – and have some great ideas to use and showcase this piece of history… Thanks for continuing to share pieces of the home through the blog.

Inspired on August 31, 2012 at 9:11 pm
  6. Gorgeous photos

Howard painting on September 11, 2012 at 6:32 pm
  7. The Barn is sooooooRustic .What an endless list of possibilities this could have. I am blown away that the Barn is included with the House. I am retired and have endless ideas to do with this Barn.

Roxanne on September 18, 2012 at 3:49 pm
  8. Really nice photos! Thanks for sharing.
    Buy Here Pay Here

Heidi on November 8, 2012 at 11:18 am
  9. Wow mesmerized Mary. The pictures taken by Jason are very awesome. Oh and happy holiday :)

Dubai Furnished Apts on December 27, 2012 at 8:33 pm