Jun 18

A Warming Trend at Blog Cabin 2012

Let me paint a mental picture for you on this warm summer day: It’s late October or early November in Waldoboro, Maine. The colors of autumn are fading to grey, as winter creeps quietly across the landscape. A cold rain drizzles down from the skies, as you snuggle up by the gas stove with a good book and a cup of tea. Sounds dreamy, yes? Enter the Blog Cabin 2012 Giveaway, twice per day, starting this August, and dream could turn reality for you.

A special shout-out goes to visual designer Jason Kisner, who created this cinemagraph upon returning from the online photo shoot.

• Posted at 9:00 am on June 6, 2012

1. hello,my friend,how are you

Nike Air Max 90 Black on January 21, 2013 at 2:27 am
  2. Way to go on this post man. Really killer stuff. I'll be back to read your other posts.

BerkeysACPE on August 29, 2016 at 11:42 pm
  3. Yet another post I'm going share with my buddies on facebook. Thanks!

Post Malone on January 31, 2017 at 4:20 am
  4. Is this a blog series? If not, it should be. I would love to read the next installment on this subject.

Aira Kim on March 13, 2017 at 1:08 am
  5. Hey, that's awesome! Pretty sure that would be interesting for editors at http://writingservice.info/.

Mike on April 6, 2017 at 6:22 am

Blog Cabin is the groundbreaking multimedia experience based on a very simple idea: You Design It, We Build It, You Could Win It! This truly interactive series asks Internet users to vote on the design features for a real vacation getaway. Expert hosts will transform a 1990s waterfront home in Panacea, Florida that will become a luxurious home for a lucky sweepstakes winner. Plus, a one-hour Blog Cabin special, hosted by tool expert Chris Grundy, will highlight the incredible transformation.