Jun 2

Follow Us on Instagram, Won’t Ya?

Blog Cabin 2012 on Instagram

The online team is on location, capturing photos and copy for the virtual home tour of Blog Cabin 2012. As we spend time in and around the town of Waldoboro, Maine, we plan to post behind-the-scenes pictures on Instagram. You can expect photos of lighthouses, pretty harbors, old churches, village scenes and anything out-of-the-ordinary/unusual that catches our eye. Download the app on your phone, follow diynetwork and comment on or like the photos.

Note to Audience: Instagram is a new addition to our coverage of Blog Cabin 2012. We will continue to keep you updated via blog entries, photo galleries and our online virtual tour, which will live on DIYNetwork.com. To view our Blog Cabin online photo shoot Instagram photos on your home computer, please visit Webstagram.com.

• Posted at 11:58 am on June 6, 2012

1. WOW TREmdeous111111111

lisa on June 10, 2012 at 3:16 am
  2. :) tr15h64w , Hello! I have been trying for days to link to you via Intense Debate to respond to you. Somehow the auto link is not working and I have been unable to locate your post to respond directly, so please forgive this delayed answer. I really have tried. I'm sorry you were unable to connect to http://www.webstagram.com on the link I gave—I'm assuming this was what you meant.. Perhaps by now you've been able to. The easiest way I have used is to go up to Mary's Blog post, where she added a "Note to Audience:" within that text is the link to Webstagram. Now the best pictures of Blog Cabin are the ones from Home_Girl and Ken Day (who sent Home_Girl some extra photos he took and she posted those also on her website… http://www.yourespecialtoo.com then scroll down to a link she has set up to Blog Cabin in Waldoboro, ME Hope this helps! Good luck! xD^_^ Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on June 12, 2012 at 9:56 pm
    • I don't think the way I typed in webstagram works–it takes me to a Verizon page. But the one on Mary's Blog at the DIY top of page does work I did copy the address. Here it is, but won't know whether it works, till I submit this blog entry. Try Mary's official one. Best! :) Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on June 13, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    • The last link I typed does work to http://web.stagram.com/n/diynetwork/ , just above in my post a minute ago. Lo and behold!:p Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on June 13, 2012 at 3:49 pm
  3. I’m having a small issue. I cannot subscribe to your rss feed for some reason. I’m using google reader by the way.

Hercules Vanlines on June 15, 2012 at 8:30 am
  4. How does this contest work?

Curiousreader on June 15, 2012 at 3:22 pm
  5. Waldoboro, Maine a warm fire look so cozy …..love to sit and enjoy…LOL maybe someday!

Cathy28Richards on June 18, 2012 at 3:29 pm
  6. What happened to all the promised pictures on Webstagram? More like Webstascam.

Jeff on July 4, 2012 at 8:52 am