Jun 2

Follow Us on Instagram, Won’t Ya?

Blog Cabin 2012 on Instagram

The online team is on location, capturing photos and copy for the virtual home tour of Blog Cabin 2012. As we spend time in and around the town of Waldoboro, Maine, we plan to post behind-the-scenes pictures on Instagram. You can expect photos of lighthouses, pretty harbors, old churches, village scenes and anything out-of-the-ordinary/unusual that catches our eye. Download the app on your phone, follow diynetwork and comment on or like the photos.

Note to Audience: Instagram is a new addition to our coverage of Blog Cabin 2012. We will continue to keep you updated via blog entries, photo galleries and our online virtual tour, which will live on DIYNetwork.com. To view our Blog Cabin online photo shoot Instagram photos on your home computer, please visit Webstagram.com.

• Posted at 11:58 am on June 6, 2012

1. Mary, I want to personally thank you for hearing my plea as a "Goldie" and, about some of us being overwhelmed by too much more technical stuff for us to figure out that seemed to be taking us away from the Blog. You jumped in there and gave us an alternative with Webstagram.com and I really appreciate this alternative! As a loyal blogger, Thank you so much! xD^_^B)<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on June 3, 2012 at 8:54 pm
  2. BLOG Cabin staff comes through again and listens to their fans and gives a positive response. Thanks again Mary and Co.

YankeeNuke on June 4, 2012 at 1:26 am
    • AMEN!!!!!

heaven-bound23 on June 4, 2012 at 11:46 am
  3. Oh la la…that backyard photo with the rain is beautiful. What a fun deck and an amazing view! That deck, coupled with the lobster and blueberry pie/ice cream, is quite a treat to look forward to!

memanbepa on June 4, 2012 at 11:13 am
  4. I've downloaded the App, I'm searching for DIY to follow, yet new APPS are sometimes difficult for me as I'm old school and my Smartphone is Smarter than I am… lol! I'm trusting the picture above is the one I'm looking for to follow?

SusanG1956 on June 4, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    • I downloaded the app. Then I went to the internet and to http://www.Webstagram.com
      I hope that works for you.

CarlaB on June 4, 2012 at 2:42 pm
  5. For those of you who are still having trouble getting the Photos…Go to the top of this page and go to "Note to the Audience" under photo…just click the Webstagram.com and your there…..hope that helps!!!

Jennie/Florida on June 4, 2012 at 5:50 pm
    • Thank you so much Jeannie your info helped me out. .Really nice of you to share these directions .

cindy on June 4, 2012 at 10:58 pm
    • Hi cindy, I sent you a reply but it jumped over to the next page….don't know why!

Jennie/Florida on June 5, 2012 at 10:53 am
  6. Hey folks…have been under the weather for a few days and just plugged in and saw this post and the other one from today (6/4/12)….so, I guess I have a lot of "homework" to do in catching up with both posts and pics….it all seems exciting and the new technology thrilling….anyway…will have to try to catch up as soon as possible…Thank you Mary for both posts!

FLH on June 4, 2012 at 10:23 pm
  7. Looking at the nice cam shots of the back yard, it all looks so nice with fireplace, deck , hot tub and all. The only thing missing is a nice wood swing built for two in the tree by the dog house facing the water front.

home_girl on June 5, 2012 at 10:45 am
  8. Glad I could help, cindy!

Jennie/Florida on June 5, 2012 at 10:50 am
  9. Mary and Crew, there's a little bakery (I forgot the name) , as well as the superb Granite Hall Store (wonderful Maine things to take home to loved ones!) in the charming Village of Round Pond which you may wish to visit, unless you already have. There, you will also find the best Moscongus Bay Lobster Coop for lobster feasts on the dock-a must do location, There's also a very good upscale$$$/casual restaurant too–reservations encouraged there) too. You could get at least a handful of good photo shots there alone. Round Pond is a landmark! :D B)<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on June 5, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    • Oh-oh! I meant to name the restaurant: it is the Anchor Inn. Good food! a bit pricey but worth a visit in Round Pond!B)^_^<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on June 5, 2012 at 3:11 pm
  10. I like the webstagram picture of the master bath tub, love the window shutters with candle holder. I like the gold candle but I can see a peach or rose color one there too,to match color in bed room.

Wow look at those nice wood floors in the living room and other rooms in the house.
    I see what looks like a cabinet where the stairs to the basement would go. Shouldn't be to much work taking that out to put stairs into the basement if they (new owners) wanted too.

home_girl on June 5, 2012 at 4:00 pm