Nov 2

Meet the Winner

We are proud to announce the winner of Blog Cabin 2011. Please read our exclusive Q&A to learn more about Carol Livingston and her plans for the future.

I’d like to thank everyone who particpated in our People’s Choice voting and entered for a chance to win this gorgeous Chesapeake Bay home. Keep checking this blog for more details on our 2012 home.

• Posted at 11:10 am on November 11, 2011

1,290 Comments

1. Happy Days for Carol!!!! :p

StellaF on November 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm
  2. Mary,Thanks for posting the winner & congratulations to Carol !!

Angelways on November 2, 2011 at 10:32 pm
  3. Congratulations Carol and family. You have a real beauty there. Enjoy.

Audrey on November 2, 2011 at 10:35 pm
  4. My heart is bent but not broken. It was the perfect house. Glad to know I don't have to watch for the courier anymore!!! Congratulations Carol!

Brenna on November 2, 2011 at 11:22 pm
  5. Congratulations Carol and Family for winning the Beautiful Twin Coves on Chesapeake Bay. So much Heart and Soul went into this home to make it what it is today. We all love this beautiful place and know you and your family will take good care of her and will enjoy all the comforts she has to offer… Please come back and Blog with us after you have visited the home and maybe share your thoughts with us. Us devoted BC Bloggers would love to hear from you….. Happy Birthday… What a wonderful Birthday gift. I'm happy for you and your family.

Jennie/Florida on November 3, 2011 at 1:25 am
  6. Congratulations to Carol and the Livingstone family. So thrilled that you love the home, and even have friends living nearby. Quite a change from Cinncinati ! This is a fantastic birthday surprise for you. Enjoy in good health!

LLColeman on November 3, 2011 at 1:27 am
  7. WOW !!!! What a B- DAY for you. I kept telling everyone that this is my house, No if's and's or butts it was mine. Well I was half right they just got the last name wrong, my first name is CAROL, they just couldn't say my last name right, yours was easier ( LOL ). Well like they say ( Better luck next time ) ( ENJOY IT ALOT ) Carol

carol on November 3, 2011 at 3:25 am
  8. I always thought these contests were "FIXED" in some way (DWTS, too!) because if there weren't why don't they have the drawing LIVE during one of their shows so we all would know the winner is truly selected randomly. I am happy for the "winner" but wish I could see it live.

Anne B. on November 3, 2011 at 6:24 am
    • Thank you CountryGirl, Anne B and maria. I think you get my point exactly. No need to for me to comment further the point is made and most likely mute. Onward we go!

Cornhusker on November 3, 2011 at 8:39 am
    • The name Sceptical suites you well, LOL!! Clearly we don't live in a perfect world. I think making the process more visible will satisfy most people and actually make the contest more enjoyable. That's all i'm suggesting.

Cornhuskers on November 3, 2011 at 9:25 pm
  9. Congrats Carol! Talk about a fabulous birthday pres.!! I'm sure you and your family will enjoy that beautiful home and all of it's amazing views. From what I gather DIY called you? Boy – I sure hope my brothers never find out that little tid bit. It doesn't matter how old we are now, they still love to give their older sis a hard time. I believe I'd be getting a call from "HGTV" or "DIY" people every time a contest period ended ha! ;) Again, Congratulations & enjoy!!

hilhawk on November 3, 2011 at 9:56 am
  10. None, I feel bad for you because you seem to be very unhappy. I plan to pray that God helps you find a better life and some happiness. Everyone who enters these contests wants to win. Try to be happy for them and hope it's you next time.

bd2011 on November 3, 2011 at 10:17 am