Nov 2

Meet the Winner

We are proud to announce the winner of Blog Cabin 2011. Please read our exclusive Q&A to learn more about Carol Livingston and her plans for the future.

I’d like to thank everyone who particpated in our People’s Choice voting and entered for a chance to win this gorgeous Chesapeake Bay home. Keep checking this blog for more details on our 2012 home.

• Posted at 11:10 am on November 11, 2011

1,290 Comments

1. it would be a blessing if I win!

bertha evans on December 11, 2011 at 6:09 pm
  2. beautiful home ,enjoy;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

sheryl koske on December 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm
  3. What a wonderful gift. Its all in the universe whether you win or lose. So I must say you have been lucky to earn these rewards for a life well lived.
    I hope you can retire if working and enjoy peace and tranquility. Good for you Carol.

Sandy on January 1, 2012 at 2:47 pm
  4. love the house. glad someone nice got it.i would have loved to of won it for my wife.maybe next year. enjoy!

steve on January 5, 2012 at 9:58 pm
  5. Hope you are truly living the life! You are one lucky person! I imagine a big garden and lots of coffee with the neighbors!

Trudy Scherting on January 30, 2012 at 3:28 pm
  6. This was a very nice and cool place. This is the place that I've always wanted to be. We can relax because of the peaceful view and fresh air.

plumbing on January 31, 2012 at 12:42 am
  7. Congrats !!!! May GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS !!!!!!

Debra Roddy on February 8, 2012 at 12:29 am
  8. Congratulations Carol! We are very proud for your achievements.Keep it up to inspire more.More powers!

plumbing on February 20, 2012 at 7:03 am
  9. Congratulation!!! It'a good to see and read who won!!!!! Unlike some of these contest! HGTV is the best.

Marilyn Burns on March 6, 2012 at 12:29 pm